Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dreams Do Come True

Aunts & baby enjoying the day.

My husband and I have wanted to live a simple life for many years. It is interesting how life can presents you with exactly what you've always wanted and it is so alarming it is hard to remember to say thank you. It still doesn't feel real.

We are near family. In the most beautiful nature centered area we've ever lived. The climate is drastically different than our lives of 95 degree weather in sunny Florida. But it suits our desire to live out doors.

We have never owned a T.V. and plan to never do so. The reaction of this kind of life seems foreign to some. Yet, to me I am so excited that my life can be centered around my son and his growth. Spending our time out doors, smelling the roses and the rocks!

So, welcome to our living room.





New Home, On Bar Harbor.

At a glance. More photos to come.

1 comment:

  1. I'm So glad your dream & ours are matched! You are my dreams come true ! I cry as I read your blogs, you are such a great momma and I LOVE seeing you guys parent and enjoy simplicity. I too am so thankful for your arrival here and your son's life to be lived close by! Thank you for bravely going against a social "pull" to belong by "having more" commercial things and being swayed in ways contrary to the core of family valued. I LOVEEEEE you! Welcome to Maine !

    ReplyDelete